This is the time of year when many people abandon emailing to return to a more old-fashioned kind of correspondence, writing holiday cards. Rather than using the 10 year old Bic from the back drawer, give those cards the flourish they deserve with a beautiful pen from Dunhill. A quality writing instrument lends your handwriting an elegance that the recipient of any message will be sure to appreciate.Types of Pens
1) Ballpoint – Ballpoint pens use a ball in a socket at the tip of the pen to pass ink from the pen to paper and were the first alternative to fountain pens. These pens use an oil-based ink and require a moderate amount of pressure in order to write, which means they are less likely to leak.
2) Rollerball – Rollerball pens are a modified type of ballpoint pen. The water or gel-based ink passes through a ball set into the tip of the pen and they require less pressure to make a mark. And since the ink is not oil-based, the handwriting has more of the look of a fountain pen but with the ease of a ballpoint pen.
3) Fountain – Fountain pens require the least amount of pressure to write. They have a pointed nib with a slit cut in the center to pass the water-based ink from the reservoir to paper. For anyone who enjoys writing calligraphy, a fountain pen is a must.
Dunhill writing instruments combine the quality craftsmanship of yesterday with the sleekly modern designs of today. In a stunning homage to their collection of writing instruments, Dunhill has put together a video called “Handwriting” that shows off individual pens and the manner in which they write. The video features five of Dunhill’s pens:
1) Limited Edition Sentryman Shagreen PVD Fountain Pen
2) Sidecar Revolette Diamond Pattern Rollerball Pen NUE2653
3) Sidecar Black Resin Rollerball Pen NUW3113
4) Sentryman Diamond Pattern Rollerball Pen NWD3513
5) Dunhill Sentryman Carbon Fiber Rollerball Pen NWD3523
Dunhill Sentryman Carbon Fiber Rollerball Pen
Dunhill Sidecar Black Resin Rollerball Pen
King Jewelers is proud to be an authorized representative for Dunhill accessories and writing instruments in Middle Tennessee. For more information, please visit dunhill.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates and releases
Thank you for subscribing to your newsletter. We’ll keep you posted on the latest news and updates with King Jewelers.
Based on your recently viewed products
Follow us on Instagram and catch the latest updates
Enter your email address below, and if an account exists, we’ll send you a link to reset your password.
Need help with your ring size? Read our article here. Don't see your size? Contact us!Add to bag
Need help with your ring size? Read our article here. Don't see your size? Contact us!Add to favorites