Like a natural spring the band on this engagement ring flows up through a diamond encrusted halo that perfectly nests a 1.50 carat round size diamond. To tie the design together a single diamond accents each side. Total diamond weight without the center stone is 0.17 carats. This ring does not include the center diamond.
Gemstone: Diamond, Colorless
Forevermark® is a diamond brand from the De Beers group of companies. Forevermark diamonds are the world’s most carefully selected diamonds™. Each Forevermark® diamond comes with a promise, that it is beautiful, rare and responsibly sourced. Proof of this promise lies at the heart of every diamond: a unique inscription, invisible to the naked eye. Less than one percent of the world’s diamonds are eligible to be inscribed as Forevermark®. Forevermark® inscribes each Forevermark® diamond with the Forevermark® icon and a unique identification number using patented technology developed by the De Beers Group. The depth of 1/500th of a human hair, and invisible to the naked eye, this inscription provides its owner with an assurance of exceptional quality and integrity:
• Each Forevermark® diamond has met the Forevermark® standards for clarity, color and carat.
• Each Forevermark® diamond must be SI clarity or above, L color or above, and 0.14 carat or above
• Each Forevermark® diamond has been cut and polished by selected Diamantaires to a quality of ‘very good’ or ‘excellent.’
• Each Forevermark® diamond is genuine, natural, and untreated.
• Every Forevermark® diamond has been responsibly sourced, and can only be selected if it has met high standards of business, social and environmental integrity at every step of its journey.
• Forevermark® diamonds are only selected from sources which adhere to the U.N.-mandated Kimberley Process. They are carefully handled by partners who are committed to the De Beers Best Practice Principles and the Forevermark® standard of Pipeline Integrity.
King Jewelers is an authorized Forevermark diamond retailer with locations in Aventura, Florida and Nashville, Tennessee. Since 1912, the King family has designed and manufactured diamond jewelry. Today, King Jewelers is proud to offer Forevermark diamond engagement rings, loose Forevermark diamonds, Forevermark diamond bridal collections, Forevermark diamond studs and pendants. King Jewelers also features official Forevermark designers such as A. Link, A. Jaffe, Memoire, Rahaminov and Ritani. Forevermark diamonds are available for purchase at King Jewelers salons in South Florida and Middle Tennessee as well as www.Kings1912.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates and releases
Thank you for subscribing to your newsletter. We’ll keep you posted on the latest news and updates with King Jewelers.
Based on your recently viewed products
13th Annual Nashville Watch Fair Hosted by King JewelersJune 2, 2022
Girard Perregaux Unveils New Laureato Absolute Martin F1 EditionMay 13, 2022
10 Luxury Graduation Gift Ideas for 2022 GraduatesMay 6, 2022
Bell & Ross Becomes the Official Timekeeper of GRID LegendsApril 25, 2022
Follow us on Instagram and catch the latest updates
Enter your email address below, and if an account exists, we’ll send you a link to reset your password.
Need help with your ring size? Read our article here. Don't see your size? Contact us!Add to bag
Need help with your ring size? Read our article here. Don't see your size? Contact us!Add to favorites