Diamond Jewelry: The Basics Every Woman Needs
- Diamond Stud Earrings the perfect way to add subtle elegance to any style from casual to black-tie! In addition, diamond earrings oftentimes become family heirlooms for mothers to pass down to their daughters.
- Diamond Hoop Earrings in yellow gold, white gold, or rose gold are a perfect way to transform any outfit with an added touch of glamour and style.
- Diamond Pendant Necklaces serve as meaningful sentiments of love, romance, appreciation, and adoration. Shop stunning diamond necklaces from brands, such as Forevermark, Kwiat, Roberto Coin, Memoire, and more!
- Diamond Tennis bracelets are a traditional symbol of eternal love and a great way for any woman to show off her passion for diamond jewelry. Layer up with other bracelets or go for an elegant look by wearing your diamond bracelet by itself.
- Diamond Bangle Bracelets are fashionable and fun for all ages. Create a diamond bangle stack with different metals, diamond shapes, or colored gemstones for a look that is personalized just for you.
Marco Bicego: Allure your senses with a huge selection of 18K gold jewelry that showcases artisan-crafted hand-engraving and coiling to create textural elegance. Some of their most popular collections are Marco Bicego Cairo, Goa, and Lunaria.
Elizabeth Locke: Enjoy the essence of vibrant and colorful Venetian glass intaglios bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earring pendants, set in eye-catching 19K yellow gold with a rugged hammer finish.
Mikimoto: Known around the globe for their unparalleled perfection of Japanese cultured pearls, Mikimoto invites you to browse a wide selection of black and white Akoya and South Sea pearl bracelets, necklaces, rings, and pearl studs.
Roberto Coin: Learn more about 18K gold rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings from Italian jewelry designer, Roberto Coin. Become enthralled by his most cherished collections such as Tiny Treasures, Primavera, Petals, and many more!
Temple St. Clair: Check out the mystical world of Temple St. Clair jewelry. Discover crystal amulets with whimsical design and vibrant gemstones, Temple St. Clair rejuvenates the fascination of modern energy through creative artistry and jewelry design.
Birmingham is located in the northern central region of the state of Alabama and has a population of roughly 209.000 people, making it the city with the largest population in Alabama. Known as the Magic City, Birmingham has culture, charm and is deeply rooted in American history. This is the perfect destination to cater to the interests of everyone in your family. Whether you enjoy
Things to do in Birmingham, Alabama
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
- Railroad Park
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- Birmingham Zoo
- McWane Science Center
- Bottega Cafe
- Alabama Hall of Fame
- Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
- Alabama Theatre
- Vulcan Park and Museum