Jewelry Stores in Charlotte, North Carolina
Discover one of the largest selections of lavish designer jewelry and Swiss-made watches for sale in Charlotte, North Carolina. Learn more about our favorite jewelry brands, including Elizabeth Locke, Temple St. Clair, Roberto Coin, Mikimoto, and timepiece brands such as TUDOR, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Hublot, Breguet, and more at King Jewelers.
- Diamond Hoop Earrings: Explore white gold, rose gold, and yellow gold diamond hoops, revealing modern, yet timeless elegance. Elevate any look from casual to glamorous with diamond hoop earrings that add sophistication to every ensemble and are available in a wide range of sizes.
- Diamond Stud Earrings: A great way to incorporate a touch of sparkle to your look, whether it’s a simple T-shirt a kind of day or a tiny black dress kind of night. Diamond studs make wonderful family heirlooms for mothers to pass down to daughters!
- Diamond Pendant Necklaces: Symbolizing love, romance, admiration, and gratitude, a delicate diamond necklace is a sentimental gift for the special woman in your life. Shop diamond pendants from famous jewelry designers, such as Chopard, Norman Silverman, Forevermark, Chopard, and more!
- Diamond Tennis Bracelets: As a timeless token of neverending love, tennis bracelets are a great way for a woman to show off her beloved diamonds. Mix snd match several diamond bracelets or wear your striking tennis bracelet solo for a polished elegance.
- Diamond Bangle Bracelets: Fashionable and sexy, diamond bangle stacks showcase a variety of diamonds, polished metals, and oftentimes colorful gemstones! Personalize your unique arrangement of stackable diamond bangles today.
Roberto Coin: Shop hand-crafted 18K gold necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings from Italian jewelry designer, Roberto Coin. Discover his top trendsetting collections such as Golden Gate, Symphony, Portofino, Tiny Treasures, and more!
Mikimoto: This brand constructed a reputation for its assembly of quintessential cultivated Akoya and South Sea pearls. Mikimoto allows you to explore the lustrous world of black and white pearl earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings paired with 18K gold and diamond details.
Marco Bicego: Dive into a world of intriguing Italian jewels, presenting artisan-crafted design, hand engraving, and intricate coiling with Marco Bicego 18K gold jewelry. Some of their most highly-coveted collections from the brand are Marco Bicego Cairo, Africa, and Paradise.
Elizabeth Locke: Learn more about the fascination of colorful Venetian glass intaglios jewelry. Browse bold, yet elegant bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces, and earring pendants crafted in textured 19K yellow gold.
Temple St. Clair: Basque in the fascinating world of Temple St. Clair jewelry through precious crystal amulets, enchanting designs, and youthful colored stones. Temple St. Clair showcases her idea of modern energy through mystical artistry and eccentric craftsmanship.
TUDOR: Recognized globally for its reputable Swiss watch movements, TUDOR watches reveal their high standards, unmatched attention to detail, intentional design, and supreme reliability.
Longines: This brand made its name among the watch-collector community for its charming design and mechanical innovation. Longines watches have been repeatedly proven to resist the test of time with unmatched excellence.
IWC Schaffhausen: Commonly known for its future-forward innovation and handsome design, we admire first-class chronographs and remarkable perpetual calendars. Explore their trademarked Ceratanium metal with supreme durability, as well as their beloved Portugieser and Pilot’s watch models.
Hublot: Hublot is world-renowned for its manufacturing of resilient watches that seamlessly blend dramatic design with progressive watch movements. Some of the most highly sought-after collections from Hublot are Big Bang and Classic Fusion.
Breguet: Traditional watchmaking, sophisticated design, and an understanding of authentic luxury all play crucial roles in the Breguet watch brand. Shop the beloved collections from Montres Breguet, including the Classique, Breguet Marine, and Reine de Naples.
Charlotte is the city with the highest population in the U.S. state of North Carolina. Commonly referred to as “Queen City,” this metropolitan hub was named after King George III’s wife, Queen Charlotte. Rich with history, Charlotte, North Carolina is packed with educational attractions, as well as delicious cuisine and fun for the entire family!
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- BB&T Ballpark
- Discovery Place
- Zeppelin Restaurant
- Carowinds Amusement Park
- Levine Museum of the New South
- Pinky’s West Side Grill
- Carolina History and Haunts Ghost Tour
- Mint Museum
- Stagioni Italian Restaurant