Jewelry Stores in Knoxville, Tennessee
Explore one of the biggest selections of premium designer jewelry and luxury timepieces in Knoxville, Tennessee. Browse jewelry brands, including Marco Bicego, Roberto Coin, Temple St. Clair, Mikimoto, and watch brands, like Hublot, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Longines, Breguet, IWC Schaffhausen, and more at King Jewelers.
Diamond Essentials: Diamond Jewelry Every Woman Needs
- Diamond Stud Earrings an amazing way to add a sprinkle of glamour to your style. Whether it’s a simple T-shirt and jeans kind of day or a black dress kind of night, diamond earrings are very trendy and oftentimes become family heirlooms for a mother to pass down to her daughter!
- Diamond Hoop Earrings in rose gold, yellow gold, or white gold are contemporary, yet classic, when transforming any ensemble from casual to eye-catching. Diamond hoops are adaptable to any lifestyle and are available in a large selection of sizes.
- Diamond Pendant Necklaces can signify a sentimental symbol of love, admiration, gratitude, and romance. Shop elegant diamond necklaces from popular designers, such as Forevermark, Norman Silverman, Kwiat, and more!
- Diamond Tennis Bracelets: As one of the most common emblems of eternal love, tennis bracelets are a wonderful way for a woman to wear her favorite diamonds. Mix and match several diamond bracelets or wear your tennis bracelet alone for a look with understated elegance.
- Diamond Bangle Bracelets are high-fashion, personalized, and exciting for any age! Design your diamond bangle stack using fancy-shaped diamonds, various metals, or colorful gemstones to flow with your one-of-a-kind aesthetic.
Elizabeth Locke: Shop the captivating brilliance of colorful Venetian glass intaglios jewelry. Check out breathtaking necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and earring charms, in textured 19K yellow gold with a hammered finish.
Roberto Coin: Learn more about high-polished 18K gold bracelets, rings, earrings, and necklaces from Italian jewelry designer, Roberto Coin. Discover his most world-renowned collections such as Primavera, Golden Gate, Tiny Treasures, and many more!
Temple St. Clair: Get lost in the wondrous world of Temple St. Clair jewelry. Explore alluring crystal amulets with whimsical designs and scintillating colored stones. Temple St. Clair demonstrates her perspective of modern energy through careful artistry and intricate craftsmanship.
Mikimoto: This brand established its name for the seemingly unparalleled perfection of cultured pearls in mass quantities. Mikimoto welcomes you to explore a wide variety of Akoya and South Sea black and white pearl necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings with diamond details.
IWC Schaffhausen: IWC Schaffhausen is adored by watch collectors for its impressive functionality and meticulous design. Shop progressive chronographs and brilliant perpetual calendars. IWC is often recognized for it’sPortugieser, and Pilot’s watches, as well as their trademarked metal called Ceratanium, which offers an astounding level of resistance.
Breguet: Traditional heritage, refined design, and advanced technology all play influential roles in the Breguet watch brand. Enjoy the thrill of the most highly-coveted collections within the brand, including the Breguet Marine, Heritage, and Classique.
Jaeger-LeCoultre: JLC creates elegant watches, using high-quality metals and opulent design. These intriguing timepieces are offered with over 1,000 different manufacture calibers that can be seen in their most cherished models, such as the JLC Reverso, Master Ultra Thin, and Polaris.
Hublot: Hublot maintains a high-standard for durable, yet elegant timepieces with impressive technological innovation. The most iconic collections from the brand are the Hublot Big Bang and Classic Fusion, which allure watch-lovers from all over the world.
TUDOR: Known for its superior automatic mechanical watches, this Swiss watch brand offers unparalleled attention to detail with avant-garde design and noticeable reliability.
Bell & Ross: Luxury timepieces with four key components including, high levels of water resistance, aircraft-inspired dials with bold indexes, Swiss-made automatic movements, high levels of water resistance, and special features created for those who encounter the most extreme conditions.
Longines: This brand is universally recognized by watch enthusiasts for its luxury design and flawless production of mechanical timepieces that have proven to stand the test of time with unsurpassed resilience.
As the third-largest city in its state, Knoxville has a population of about 187,000 people and is located on the east side of Tennessee. The Civil War divided the majority of this city down the middle and was occupied by both Union and Confederate Soldiers. Although many people visit Knoxville to educate themselves on the history and monumental moments this city houses, there are also tons of attractions that can be enjoyed by the whole family!
Things to do in Knoxville, Tennessee
- McClung Museum of History and Culture
- Tennessee Theater
- East Tennessee History Center
- Old City
- Ijams Nature Center
- Knoxville Zoo
- Market Square
- World’s Fair Park
- Clarence Brown Theater
- The Muse Knoxville