King Jewelers For Forevermark® designs and manufactures this modern split shank interpretation of a classic cathedral style engagement ring. The ring is masterfully crafted in18 karat white gold and features a signature Forevermark® 1.06 carat round brilliant cut center diamond supported by a bead set diamond split-shank with a total diamond weight of .72 carats. The total diamond weight of this ring is 1.78cts. The following are the Forevermark diamond specifications for the featured engagement ring.
Diamond Cut – Shape: Round
Carat Weight: 1.06 carats
Diamond Cut – Grade: Excellent
Diamond Cut – Polish: Excellent
Diamond Cut – Symmetry: Excellent
SKU: C4500554About The Forevermark® Promise
Forevermark® is a diamond brand from the De Beers group of companies. Forevermark diamonds are the world’s most carefully selected diamonds™. Each Forevermark® diamond comes with a promise, that it is beautiful, rare and responsibly sourced. Proof of this promise lies at the heart of every diamond: a unique inscription, invisible to the naked eye. Less than one percent of the world’s diamonds are eligible to be inscribed as Forevermark®. Forevermark® inscribes each Forevermark® diamond with the Forevermark® icon and a unique identification number using patented technology developed by the De Beers Group. The depth of 1/500th of a human hair, and invisible to the naked eye, this inscription provides its owner with an assurance of exceptional quality and integrity:
• Each Forevermark® diamond has met the Forevermark® standards for clarity, color and carat.
• Each Forevermark® diamond must be SI clarity or above, L color or above, and 0.14 carat or above
• Each Forevermark® diamond has been cut and polished by selected Diamantaires to a quality of ‘very good’ or ‘excellent.’
• Each Forevermark® diamond is genuine, natural, and untreated.
• Every Forevermark® diamond has been responsibly sourced, and can only be selected if it has met high standards of business, social and environmental integrity at every step of its journey.
• Forevermark® diamonds are only selected from sources which adhere to the U.N.-mandated Kimberley Process. They are carefully handled by partners who are committed to the De Beers Best Practice Principles and the Forevermark® standard of Pipeline Integrity.
King Jewelers is an authorized Forevermark diamond retailer with locations in Aventura, Florida and Nashville, Tennessee. Since 1912, the King family has designed and manufactured diamond jewelry. Today, King Jewelers is proud to offer Forevermark diamond engagement rings, loose Forevermark diamonds, Forevermark diamond bridal collections, Forevermark diamond studs and pendants. King Jewelers also features official Forevermark designers such as A. Link, A. Jaffe, Memoire, Rhominov and Ritani. Forevermark diamonds are available for purchase at King Jewelers salons in South Florida and Middle Tennessee as well as www.Kings1912.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates and releases
Thank you for subscribing to your newsletter. We’ll keep you posted on the latest news and updates with King Jewelers.
Based on your recently viewed products
Gift Ideas for Men Under $1000 DollarsSeptember 21, 2023
September Birthstone Jewelry: SapphiresSeptember 6, 2023
Diamond Stud Earrings | King Jewelers Gift GuideSeptember 5, 2023
7 Unique Luxury Gifts for Ocean Lovers from Deakin & FrancisSeptember 1, 2023
Enter your email address below, and if an account exists, we’ll send you a link to reset your password.
Need help with your ring size? Read our article here. Don't see your size? Contact us!Add to bag
Need help with your ring size? Read our article here. Don't see your size? Contact us!Add to favorites