Jewelry Stores in Asheville, North Carolina
Discover the most sophisticated designer jewelry and world-renown timepieces in Asheville, North Carolina. Check out luxury brands, including Temple St. Clair, Marco Bicego, Roberto Coin, Mikimoto, and watch brands like Jaeger-LeCoultre, TUDOR, Hublot, Breguet, and more at King Jewelers.
- Diamond Stud Earrings: an ideal way to add a dash of glamour to your look on those simple T-shirt days and those little black nights. Diamond studs are super versatile and make sentimental family heirlooms for mothers and daughters.
- Diamond Hoop Earrings: Diamond hoops have the ability to transform any style from basic to glamorous. In a wide variety of different sizes, designs, and metals, diamond hoop earrings will be the jewelry staple she always reaches for.
- Diamond Pendant Necklaces: As a token of love, appreciation, and admiration for the special woman in your life, diamond pendants are a very sentimental gift. Explore breathtaking diamond necklaces from popular jewelry designers, including, Kwiat, Forevermark, and Norman Silverman.
- Diamond Bangle Bracelets: Trendy, customizable, and versatile, stackable diamond bangles are an easy way to mix up your everyday look! Design a diamond bangle stack that complements your style, using various metals, fancy-shaped diamonds, or colorful gemstones!
- Diamond Tennis Bracelets: As a timeless token of neverending love, tennis bracelets are a perfect way for any woman to sport her exhilarating diamonds. Mix and match a variety of diamond bracelets or wear your tennis bracelet solo for a minimalistic sophistication.
Mikimoto: This brand gained its prestigious name for its seemingly unmatched quality of cultivated pearls in mass quantities. Mikimoto encourages you to shop a huge selection of Akoya and South Sea black and white pearl necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings in 18K gold with diamond details.
Roberto Coin: Check out brilliant 18K gold bracelets, earrings, rings, and necklaces with diamond details from Italian jewelry designer, Roberto Coin. Browse his most trendsetting collections such as Black Jade, Barocco, Tiny Treasures, and many more!
Temple St. Clair: Check out the mystical world of Temple St. Clair jewelry through fascinating crystal amulets, whimsical goldsmithing, and vivid colored gemstones. Temple St. Clair reveals her perspective of modern energy through intriguing artistry and spiritual jewelry design.
Marco Bicego: Captivate your senses with an outstanding selection of textured 18K gold jewelry that showcases Italian jewelry-making techniques, like coiling and hand engraving. Some of the most highly-coveted collections from the brand are Marco Bicego Cairo, Petali, and Africa.
TUDOR: Known for its unparalleled mechanical timepiece movements, this Swiss watch brand takes pride in its high-quality standards and irresistible attention to detail. Showcasing its Avant-guard design, TUDOR watches for men and women continue to prove their unsurpassed reliability.
Jaeger-LeCoultre: JLC creates stunning Swiss timepieces, using strikingly polished metals and charismatic design. Jaeger watches for men and women are available with over 1,000 manufacture caliber variations. The most frequently sought-after collections from the brand are the JLC Reverso, Polaris, and Master Ulta Thin.
Breguet: Conventional watchmaking, opulent design, and an appreciation for luxurious timepieces, all play prominent roles in the Breguet watch brand. Learn more about these cherished collections, such as the Breguet Classique, Tradition, and Marine.
Hublot: Hublot established its reputation for its production of rugged, yet eye-catching timepieces with impressive automatic movements and contemporary aesthetic. Some of the most beloved collections from the brand are the Hublot Big Bang and Classic Fusion watches for women and men.
Located within the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina, Asheville is a vibrant city with historic landmarks and a cultured art scene. In its early days, In its early days, this city experienced the effects of the Civil War and is home to the Vanderbilt Family’s Biltmore Mansion. The Asheville Downtown District is filled with museums, art, food, and fun for the entire family.
Things to do in Asheville, North Carolina
- Biltmore Mansion
- Folk Art Center
- Asheville Pinball Museums
- River Arts District
- The North Carolina Arboretum
- Lexington Glassworks
- New Morning Gallery
- New Belgium Brewing Co.
- Grovewood Village
- Western North Carolina Nature Center