Jewelry Stores in Memphis, Tennessee
Experience the thrill of one of the largest selections of top-trending designer jewelry and luxury watches for sale in Memphis, Tennessee. Discover jewelry brands like Mikimoto, Temple St. Clair, Elizabeth Locke, Roberto Coin, and timepiece brands such as TUDOR, IWC Schaffhausen, Longines, Breguet, and more at King Jewelers.
- Diamond Hoop Earrings: Available in white gold, rose gold, or yellow gold, diamond hoops are contemporary, yet timeless accessories to elevate any look from casual to glamorous. Diamond hoops are complementary to any aesthetic and can be seen in a large range of sizes.
- Diamond Stud Earrings: A perfect way to mix in a touch of sparkle to your style, whether it’s a T-shirt and jeans kind of day or a black-tie affair kind of night. Oftentimes, diamond studs become family heirlooms for a mother to pass down to her daughter!
- Diamond Tennis Bracelets: As a classic commemoration of eternal love, tennis bracelets are a great way for any woman to sport her favorite diamonds. Stack up several diamond bracelets or show off your stunning tennis bracelet solo for a minimalistic elegance.
- Diamond Bangle Bracelets: Stylish and completely customizable, diamond bangle stacks showcase fancy-shaped diamonds, high-polished metals, and sometimes colorful gemstones! Personalize your unique arrangement of diamond bangles.
- Diamond Pendant Necklaces: As a touching representation of love, passion, gratitude, and adoration, a simple diamond necklace is an exceptional gift for the special woman in your life. Check out diamond pendants from top jewelry designers, such as Kwiat, Norman Silverman, A.link, Chopard, and more!
Mikimoto: This brand established a reputation for its production of nearly flawless cultured Akoya and South Sea pearls. Mikimoto invites you to learn more about the lustrous world of black and white pearl bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings accompanied by diamond details.
Roberto Coin: Browse magnificently-crafted 18K gold rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings from Italian jewelry designer, Roberto Coin. Learn more about his striking collections such as Pois Moi, Golden Gate, Princess, Tiny Treasures, and more!
Elizabeth Locke: Check out the lavish brilliance of colorful Venetian glass intaglios jewelry. Discover fashionable bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, and earring pendants, in hammered 19K yellow gold for a textural look.
Temple St. Clair: Explore the fascinating world of Temple St. Clair jewelry through mesmerizing crystal amulets, mystical designs, and enchanting colored gemstones. Temple St. Clair portrays her viewpoint of modern energy through abstract artistry and detailed craftsmanship.
Breguet: Traditional heritage, opulent design, and unmatched technology make up the globally recognized Breguet watch brand. Browse some of the most popular collections from the brand, including the Breguet Marine, Heritage, Reine de Naples, and Classique.
TUDOR: Recognized for its distinguished Swiss watch movements, TUDOR timepieces offer superior attention to detail paired with magnificent design and unmatched reliability.
Longines: This brand is commonly recognized by watch enthusiasts for its unique design and technological advancement of mechanical timepieces that have been proven to withstand the test of time with optimum resilience.
Hublot: Maintaining a high standard for durability, Hublot timepieces also offer luxurious design and impressive mechanical watch movements. The most highly-coveted collections from the brand are the Hublot Big Bang and Classic Fusion, which intrigue watch-lovers from all around the globe.
Located on the Mississippi River, this city is located in the southwest region of Tennessee. Near the center of the Civil Rights Movement, Memphis saw the effects of state segregation practices, causing its large African-American population to take a stance. This city is also commonly recognized for playing an inspiring role in blues, rock and roll, and soul music. Memphis, Tennessee has so much to offer its tourists whether they have a passion for American History or want to learn more about musical origins.
Things to do in Memphis, TN:
- Sun Studio Tour
- Graceland (Elvis Presley’s Mansion)
- Beale Street
- National Civil Rights Museum – Lorraine Motel
- STAX Museum of American Soul Music
- Autozone Minor League Ball Park
- Mud Island River Park
- Pink Palace Museum
- Elmwood Cemetery
- Memphis Riverboats