Jewelry Stores in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Explore glamorous designer jewelry and progressive timepieces in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Shop highly-sought-after brands, such as Elizabeth Locke, Roberto Coin, Mikimoto, Temple St. Clair, and watch brands like IWC Schaffhausen, TUDOR, Bell & Ross, Breguet, and more at King Jewelers.
- Diamond Stud Earrings: a remarkable way to add an accent of sophistication to your style on those lazy T-shirt days as well as those glamorous nights on the town. Diamond studs can be worn with any ensemble and also serve as precious family heirlooms for mothers and daughters.
- Diamond Hoop Earrings: Diamond hoops can reconstruct any look from casual to trendsetting. Diamond hoop earrings are offered in a myriad of sizes, designs, and metal types, including yellow gold, white gold, and rose gold.
- Diamond Tennis Bracelets: As a sentimental token of true love, tennis bracelets are an exquisite way for any woman to show off her radiating diamonds. Layer a stack of diamond bracelets or wear your tennis bracelet alone for simple and minimalistic elegance.
- Diamond Bangle Bracelets: Stylish, sexy, and completely customizable, diamond bangle stacks are an exciting way to switch up your everyday look! Put together a series of diamond bangles that best represent your style, using mixed metals, fancy diamond shapes, or colorful gemstones!
- As a timeless symbol of love, adoration, and gratitude for the special woman in your life, diamond pendants serve as a very sentimental gift to be cherished forever. Shop diamond necklaces from talented jewelry designers, such as Forevermark, Memoire, and Norman Silverman.
Temple St. Clair: Learn about the enchanting world of Temple St. Clair jewelry, made up of whimsical crystal amulets, intriguing design, and youthful colored gemstones. Temple St. Clair portrays her perception of modern energy through meticulous artistry and abstract jewelry design.
Marco Bicego: Fascinate your senses with an outstanding selection of textured 18K gold jewelry, featuring Italian jewelry-making techniques, such as hand engraving and coiling. Learn about Marco Bicego’s cherished masterpieces from collections, like Cairo, Marrakech, and Paradise.
Elizabeth Locke: Admire the eye-catching fascination of colorful Venetian glass intaglios jewelry. Shop necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, and earring pendants, bold 19K yellow gold with hammered detailing, accompanied by various precious gemstones.
Roberto Coin: Learn more about high-polished 18K gold bracelets, rings, earrings, and necklaces from Italian jewelry designer, Roberto Coin. Discover his most world-renowned collections such as Pois Mois, Barocco, Tiny Treasures, and many more!
Bell & Ross: Resilient timepieces with four key components such as, optimal water resistance, aviation-inspired dials with bold hour-markers, Swiss-made mechanical movements, and other special features catered to those who combat some of the most extreme weather conditions.
TUDOR: Known for its prestigious automatic timepieces, this Swiss watch brand is also recognized for its unmatched high standards and intricate attention to detail. With magnificent design and premium reliability, TUDOR watches for men and women maintain their reputation of excellence.
Longines: Watch enthusiasts all over the world have been fascinated by Longines watches for women and men. Admire the tasteful design and coveted excellence of Swiss-made automatic watch movements that continue to withstand the test of time with unmatched resilience.
Hublot: Maintaining a high standard for durability and elegance, as well as incorporating technological advancements, is what makes Hublot one of the most impressive watch brands. Through this, they have created iconic collections such as Hublot Big Bang and Classic Fusion.
As the fourth-largest city in Tennessee, Chattanooga continues to draw tourism from all over the nation. During the American Civil war, Chattanooga served as a crucial center-point for transit due to its intricate railroad system. Today, Chattanooga is commonly known for its extraordinary mountain views and buzzing city life, making it a great destination for everyone in the family.
Things to do in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Hunter Museum of American art
- Ruby falls
- Chattanooga Riverboat Co.
- Creative Discovery Museum
- Chattanooga Zoo
- Rock City Gardens
- Walnut Street Pedestrian Bridge
- Point Park Battlefield
- Battles for Chattanooga