Jewelry Stores in Columbus, Ohio
Explore the most exquisite designer jewelry and luxury timepieces in Columbus, Ohio. Shop popular jewelry brands, such as Temple St. Clair, Marco Bicego, Roberto Coin, and watch brands, like IWC Schaffhausen, Hublot, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Breguet, and more at King Jewelers.
- Diamond Stud Earrings a great way to add understated elegance to your look. Whether it’s a casual T-shirt day or a black-tie affair, diamond earrings are super trendy and oftentimes become family heirlooms for mothers and daughters!
- Diamond Hoop Earrings in white gold, rose gold, or yellow gold are wonderful for transforming any style from simple to glamorous. Diamond hoops are versatile for any lifestyle and are available in various sizes.
- Diamond Pendant Necklaces can represent sentimental symbols of love, admiration, appreciation, and romance. Discover elegant diamond necklaces from top designers, including Kwiat, Norman Silverman, Forevermark, and more!
- Diamond Tennis bracelets are one of the most traditional representations of true love and the best way for a woman to show off her beloved diamonds. Layer up your diamond bracelets or sport your tennis bracelet solo for a sophisticated look.
- Diamond Bangle Bracelets are fashionable, customizable, and fun for all ages! Create your unique diamond bangle stack using different metals, fancy diamond shapes, or colored gemstones for a one-of-a-kind look!
Marco Bicego: Captivate your senses with a stunning selection of 18K gold jewelry that presents hand-crafted engravings and coiling for a textured finish. Some of the most highly-sought-after collections from Marco Bicego, are Cairo, Goa, and Lunaria.
Elizabeth Locke: Check out the eye-catching vibrance of colorful Venetian glass intaglios rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and earring pendants, set in saturated 19K yellow gold with a rough, hammered finish.
Roberto Coin: Discover sophisticated 18K gold bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings from Italian jewelry designer, Roberto Coin. Browse his most beloved collections such as Tiny Treasures, Chic and Shine, Barocco, and many more!
Temple St. Clair: Dive headfirst into the enchanting world of Temple St. Clair jewelry. Shop a wide variety of crystal amulets with mystical designs and brightly-colored gemstones. Temple St. Clair translates her perspective of modern energy through artistic craftmanship and jewelry design.
Hublot: Hublot has earned a prestigious reputation for its production of durable timepieces that blend luxury design with mechanical advancement. Some of the most iconic pieces from this brand are the Hublot Big Bang and Classic Fusion.
Jaeger-LeCoultre: JLC creates watches, using the most precious metals and intricate design. These luxury timepieces are available with over 1,000 different manufacture calibers seen in some cult favorites, such as the JLC Reverso, Polaris, and Master Ulta Thin.
IWC Schaffhausen: IWC Schaffhausen is most commonly known for its progressive functionality and exceptional design. We admire brilliant chronographs and innovative perpetual calendars. Often recognized for their Portugieser and Pilot’s watches, as well as their trademarked Ceratanium metal.
Breguet: Historical heritage, modern design, and progressive technology all play crucial roles in the Breguet watch brand. Some of the most iconic collections from the brand include the Breguet Marine, Classique, and Heritage.
Located near the center of Ohio, the city of Columbus serves as the state capitol and has the highest population. Originating from several Native American settlements, the city is now known for its Scioto Mile, which consists of a line of parks on either side of the Scioto River. Alongside a variety of historical monuments, tourists in Columbus, Ohio, tourists in this city never find a dull moment due to the wide range of attractions for everyone in the family to enjoy!
Things to do in Columbus, Ohio
- Scioto Mile
- Columbus Museum of Art
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens
- Center of Science and Industry- Planetarium
- Easton Town Center
- Otherworld Museum
- Ohio Theater
- German Village
- North Market Farmer’s Market
- Ohio Stadium