If your Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or holiday cheer involves jewelry or watches, you may want to start shopping a little earlier than in years past. The same supply chain bottlenecks impacting toys, electronics, appliances and cars are also being felt by diamond buyers and watch enthusiasts.
During 2020, mines and factories reduced or suspended operations as demand contracted and labor shortages made it difficult to produce and transport diamonds, gemstones, watch components and finished pieces. Today, demand is surging, and while the production side of the business is recovering, there remains a shortage of materials. On top of that, labor shortages are causing serious delays as logistics and transportation operators continue struggling to find dock workers, truck drivers, and seasonal workers to deliver holiday inventory. Full container ships remain moored outside packed ports and trucks are parked awaiting cargo and drivers. As a result, it may be harder to find the perfect gift and when you do, it may cost a little more than you were expecting. There’s a reason why big-box stores like Target and Walmart have already started their holiday deals normally reserved for the end of November. Supply chain bottlenecks and shortages are widespread.
The good news is that since our buyers never slowed down during the pandemic, we are currently very well-stocked. If you come in soon, you’ll find a huge selection of jewelry and watches ready to buy. That’s the good news. You should know, though, that we have already seen traffic in our stores and websites that looks more like late November than early October. As the weeks pass, our goal is to replenish inventory as quickly as possible so even last-minute shoppers will be able to find the perfect gift. The bad news is that with so many unknowns, we really can’t tell you what you’ll find if you wait until Black Friday or the week before Christmas to shop.
Here’s what you can expect at King Jewelers for October and early November:
· Cases filled with beautiful rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
· An extended holiday return policy so you can shop with confidence.
· Designs from the finest brands available – Mikimoto, Elizabeth Locke, Temple St. Clair, Kwiat, Gurhan, Vhernier, Pasquale Bruni, and many more.
· Hundreds of loose diamonds covering the full range of cut, clarity and weight.
· Master jewelers ready to create the perfect engagement ring or custom piece.
· Luxury watches from Breuget, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Chopard, Girard Perregaux, Hublot, H. Moser & Cie., TUDOR, IWC, TAG Heuer, Seiko and other fine watch brands.
· A huge selection of pre-owned Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Breitling, Panerai and other previously-loved watches.
· A wide range of gifts and accessories including Montblanc pens, Wolf watch winders and cases, wallets, bags and even bar accessories.
· Holiday cheer available in our newly remodeled store with a bar stocked with fine wines and spirts.
King Jewelers ships all online orders using free Fed-Ex 2-Day delivery. While we hope that most packages will arrive as expected, inclement weather, high package volume, and COVID-related issues can cause delays. Buyers should order well in advance to ensure their gift arrives in time. “Save yourself some time and ask about complimentary gift wrapping” King Jewelers President David King advises, “There are also paid options to upgrade shipping from 2-Day to overnight or Saturday delivery.”
Come visit us in-person at our jewelry stores in Aventura, FL and Nashville, TN or shop online. Soon. This whole supply chain thing is no joke and if you wait too long, you may not even be able to find a lump of coal.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates and releases
Thank you for subscribing to your newsletter. We’ll keep you posted on the latest news and updates with King Jewelers.
Based on your recently viewed products
Top 10 Mikimoto Pearl Gifts for Valentine’s DayFebruary 2, 2024
Top 10 Valentine’s Day Gifts For HerJanuary 26, 2024
The New Girard Perregaux Neo Constant EscapementJanuary 23, 2024
Top 5 Engagement Ring Trends for 2024January 2, 2024
Enter your email address below, and if an account exists, we’ll send you a link to reset your password.
Need help with your ring size? Read our article here. Don't see your size? Contact us!Add to bag
Need help with your ring size? Read our article here. Don't see your size? Contact us!Add to favorites